Speaking Truth to Power

I have had this video for a while, but want to post it now. I read in the last couple of days that 65%  of the American public want troops on the ground. to fight Isiis.  These are  difficult revelations by this young  soldier that should give us all pause about this decision.  My own journey to see and understand these things has been rocky.  I have seen, read, and hopefully understand things that before I either knew nothing about or ignored. Thanks to Shaun, Ian and Ed for their teaching. . . .helping my blind eyes, have sight.  I no longer want to be a “Sheeple” and just blindly follow without hearing  all sides.  Repeatedly, we have had leaders who lead with an agenda which may or may not be the best for the country. The election in 2016  is so important for educated voters to vote!   Read the wise words from James Madison below.

os32

Please respond , either agree or disagree!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, USA and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Speaking Truth to Power

1. OyiaBrown says:

If the issues regarding Isis and similar groups are not totally clear cut, I really don’t know what is. Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus, a roman writer: “Let him who desires peace prepare for war” is the exact translation from “Si vis pacem, para bellum”.

Liked by 1 person

Thank Oyia, for that reminder. It is quite a mess over there. Now with the threats against Italy and threatening to hang Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square, I wonder what is going to happen next. I think Libya is in Isis control.

2. Nicole pertuiset says:

Yes Anne, thank you for the video. You know where I stand about our involvement in Irak. I agree.with the video. My opinion, is that Isis must be defeated from, within, by enlightened and liberal Muslims whose moderate views are threatened. These are the people we ought to help and empower.
    Your photos show how much you are enjoying your trip to India and everyday I am sorry I missed the opportunity to travel along..

Nicole, so glad to hear from you ! Be sure to read the post tomorrow on International Justice Mission. Your idea of the moderate Muslims getting involved. I think that Arab Emerits and Egypt have already started.

3. annetbell says:

We will be here until May.. . . it isn’t too late for a visit! You are always welcome, friend!

4. Pingback: ‘ TRIBUTE TO ANNE ON NO LONGER BEING A SHEEPLE AS THE TRUTH SETS HER FREE ‘ – Ace News Services

5. reocochran says:

I feel we have so much on our own land, ‘first front’ here that we should concentrate and make ourselves stronger and unified. We still have strife, conflict, inequality and major issues to tackle. I am not a sheep who will follow someone professing strength in fighting. I will support ones who think we can send Special OP’s out into the world and shoot the ones who are holding young girls or who are oppressing finite groups. We have been successful in finding the one who was behind the World Trade Center, but it was not the President during the immediate aftermath who led us into the right direction. Hope this is okay to say my ‘piece’ for Peace!

6. Reblogged this on AntiTerrorAtheist and commented: