Seven Awards in One Amazing Bundle

This award comes in seven, an amazing bundle!

Sevens part one Sevens part two My friend Mark at  markbialczak.com  has nominated my blog for this amazing award. He is one of the interesting, multifaceted people I am now friends with on WordPress.  You will want to visit him through his blog  and not in person in Syracuse, New York, the home of  Syracuse University, ” the snowiest university” in the US!  Mark is a sport’s journalist by trade but a truly gentle-man who posts about films and the homeless in Syracuse.  He clearly exemplifies the descriptive adjectives of this award:  For  heart, peace, and hope. One very special story about Mark, is that he writes a personal response to any comment on his blog. Well, you might say, all bloggers do that.  Yes, but Mark always uses the person’s name in his response. It is as if he is speaking directly to you !   Very personal, considerate and thoughtful.    Thanks Mark!
Here are the rules for The Seven Awards:
1. Display the logos somewhere on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations.
Some facts about me are:
1. Two of my favorite films are ‘Lost in Translation,’ and ‘In Bruges’.
2. My two favorite “faith films” are ‘The Way,’ and ‘Of Gods and Men.’ I have not seen ‘Son of God.’ 3. I have lived all over the US in Virginia, Maryland, Kansas, and Arizona.
4.  Before you ask, I always say that I live  in ____, but I am from Virginia! The accent attests to that.
5. Virginia is a “state of mind.”  I am Virginian at heart with all my quirks  both endearing and annoying!
6. I am really hooked and horrified at Netflix ‘House of Cards.’ Oh can it be true about Washington, DC?
7 I also love ‘Downton Abbey’ the BBC Masterpiece  winner!  Oh, the costumes, social manners, elegant parties, and tragedy of life in the early 20th century England.
Here are my nominees. They are cool. They are hot. They are honest. They are passionate. Check out their blogs!
foodbod.wordpress.com
russellchapman.wordpress.com
avian101.wordpress.com
moncoindufrancais.wordpress.com
theurgetowander.com
talesofatravelor.com
dalocollis.com
Thanks to all of you for  the lovely reading and learning I have gotten from your posts.  Happy blogging!

This entry was posted in awards, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Seven Awards in One Amazing Bundle

1. Morgan says:

Congratulations to you and your amazing group of bloggers 🙂 Well Deserved!

2. markbialczak says:

Congratulations, Anne, and thank you for your kind words, Virginia gentle-woman.

3. First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to YOU! And thank you very much for the nomination 🙂

4. belsbror says:

Thank you. I am honored to be included in your list. 🙂
    It will take some time before I can create my acceptance post. I hope you understand.
    Blessings and best wishes,
    belsbror

5. Madhu says:

Congratulations Anne! And thank you so much for passing on your harvest of awards to me 🙂

Congratulations!! Well deserved. And thank you so much for the nomination! 🙂

Congratulations!!!!!

I really appreciated your nomination 🙂

8. kyangel17 says:

Anne, congratulations and thank you. I’m blown away by this. I certainly didn’t expect it this soon after getting started again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

9. Congratulations on your very well deserved awards 🙂 and thank you so very much for honouring my blog xx

10. mariebarreno says:

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to YOU!
    Congratulations Anne! 🙂
    And thank you very much for the nomination 🙂
    Heartily,

Marie

11. Y. Prior says:

well I stumbled on your fun blog and wanted to leave a note – first – to say congrats on your bundle of awards and second, you have the same name that my grandmother had (Anne Bell) – well hers was slightly different – but she was also originally from Virginia and this is a classic name here. which by the way – reminds me of the last thing i want to note, I found it interesting that you wrote this in this current post:

“Before you ask, I always say that I live in ____, but I am from Virginia! The accent attests to that.”

Because while I have lived in Virginia for over ten years, I also start off by saying that I am not originally from here… even though generations ago my family began in this part of the U.S. so I just thought it was interesting to see different takes on this state – and glad you take your pride – and accent – with you – and may you enjoy your Virginia state of mind in every place that you reside… 🙂 ~yvette

That is a lovely connection. Funny how different people are! Don’t worry. . . I am loving New York, and will be in VA twice this year later on! In Staunton and Richmond! Not NO VA of the DC area! Peace!