Yes, I already know how to use the Reader which was part of our task. I adjusted the prompt just a tad. Oh, as a teacher I hated when kids didn’t follow the “cold prompt”, but this challenge is not preparation for state tests, is it? I read through some of the posts and chose five of my fellow challengers to like and follow instead of topics. Here are the posts I chose and a little about each.
1. anniethinksabout.wordpress.com Annie’s issues about blogging are different from mine, but I liked her openness and honesty about her addictions. And we share a name!
2. vaudevillehippie.wordpress.com The title grabbed me immediately. I loved the humor of this team of creative and spontaneous artists.
3. myendlessrantsandramblings.wordpress.com This blog is to be a memory book and that was my thought when I began my India/travel blog.
4. bobbiesnickers.wordpress.com This one was a definite choice when I read the plea for help making those darn widgets! Another technological challenged blogger!
5. countrythatrocks.wordpress.com This is another blogger who is feeling her/his way, but with such a clear, simple and elegant writing style.
Onward and upwards to a stronger blog!