Second star, though I can’t figure out how to do that! My dear friend at painttheworldwithwords.wordpress.com has nominated me for all these awards and I am overwhelmed by her support and generosity. I am sending out one post for these three awards so as not repeat myself. Amreen is a web designer and writer with a special enthusiasm for poetry and inspiring quotes. She is a faith-filled woman and ardent lover of her Creator. Thank you dear friend for honoring my blog.’ I am starting with the Sisterhood of the World Award.
~~~~The Rules ~~~~~~
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
- Your favorite colour …. Blue
- Your favorite animal … German Shepherd dog
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink …. Sprite
- Facebook or Twitter – both
- Your favorite pattern ….. dots
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
- Your favorite number … 3
- Your favorite day of the week … Sunday
- Your favorite flower …. Rose
- What is your passion? ….. Writing
Here are my nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Award: 1.wingedprisms.com
Rules for the Award: MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER AWARD
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Answer each of the 11 questions that your nominator asked, and then write 11 for your nominees (or use the same ones up to you !)
1) What makes you happiest? Writing, grandchildren, and helping others
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? Ocean
3) What has been a special moment in 2013? Four months in Incredible India
4) What’s your favorite quote?
“For I am convinced that neither death or life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present or the future, nor any powers, neither height or depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God and is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
5) Do you like yourself? LOL….most of the time! We are instructed to love others as we love ourselves!
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year? Most of the time
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP? Lose about 30 pounds!
8) What was your favorite class when still at school? – English
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play? Piano
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? To relax, things will work out as they are supposed to.
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting? – Crafts
My Nominees for Most Influential Blogger Award:
Rules for Blog of the Year Award:
1-Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2-Write a post about the blog(s) you have chosen (there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required) and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3-Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4-Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5-You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear to share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6-Finally, as a winner of the award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
Here are my nominees for Blog of the Year:
Congratulations to all!