I am so pleased, honored, and surprised that my friend Diana has nominated me for these two awards. For the sake of time, I decided to do one post including all the information needed for both awards. I want to introduce you to Diana, a gracious and loving Australian woman. She is a freelance writer, and an animal lover and advocate. She writes columns for newspapers and has published a children’s book. And she has three children at home and a house full of those animals she loves so much. She says that she is thankful for the help and encouragement she receives from her family and friends in order to accomplish so many tasks over and above the blogging! Please visit her at 5minutesmoreplease.wordpress.com You will enjoy and feel good reading Diana’s approachable, positive, interesting blog that she writes to improve her writing. Be inspired by this lady’s ” always glass half full!”
Here are the blogs that I am nominating for the Bog of the Year 2013:
It is difficult to decide with so many fine blogs out there. I tried to have a variety for this award.
Here are your instructions if you choose to accept this award:
1. Select the blog (s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog (s) you have chosen. There are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required. Present the blog (2) with their award.
3. Let the blogs(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. ( Please don’t alter the instructions or the badges. )
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog of the Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page.Click the link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of this award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award and then proudly display the award on your blog. and start collecting stars!
Yes-That’s right-There are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once-this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award- and every time you are given the award by another blog- you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs- and even if they have already been given the award by someone else- you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum of 6 stars!
You can either ‘swoop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award- or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award 6 times! You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges. Congratulations to all the nominees! Blessings to everyone! Thank you once again to Diana at 5minutesmoreplease.wordpress.com