Meet the Richest Man

This is the Incredible India that I can’t get enough of !

Thanks Judy from Amritsar!  Safe travels for you and Ash!

This entry was posted in India, Travel, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Meet the Richest Man

1. iku2e says:

such a beautiful video Anne 🙂 Thanks for sharing and reminding we are humans and still the humanity lives. A salute to you as well, among the people who throw stones , you are the one throw the lovely flowers 🙂

• ShaunyNews says:

Well said, I can’t agree with what you said any more. Anne is a remarkable woman. This video proves Anne values moments more than money and I love that about people when I see it..

• iku2e says:

Most of the world feels India as a dirty, unsafe, poor, illiterate place..and this woman though an America she praises our values , I salute her for this.
        I thought she is an Indian but an American 🙂

• ShaunyNews says:

Anne loves India so much. I know how crushed she will be when she goes home to the harsh realities of the USA. If it was I, I would remain in India. India is like ANY country, it has rich, middle of the road and poor. India is an amazing place with amazing places to visit. I have been following Anne on Google Maps, some trip she has had.. And she is right to praise Indian values, India is the World’s biggest democracy, I really believe India is more democratic than say? The USA…. And nice to meet you. 🙂

• iku2e says:

Thank you and nice to meet you as well

Shaun, thanks for your encouragement!

Oh thank you so much. That is a lovely compliment. Incredible India is such an amazing place. . . . .

2. ShaunyNews says:

We could all learn something from this amazing man. Anne this about made me cry (You know how sensitive I am :D) But really this is astonishing. He didn’t take too much “Give to someone worse than me” Such honesty while in Deprivation. I have to reblog this, this Indian man has the same heart as I have. Money is evil, if you have it and you are not careful it will ruin your life. We all need money, but we must be cautious with what we wish for. I have seen money kill people. This video for me just tells me what my soul already knew. There is ‘Individual acts of kindness’ in this World, often we have to look hard to see them, but the wonders of kindness and love are feelings we must embrace more as a species. Every country has a guy like this, an honest poor person. This made me feel how this video I will share with you made me feel..

Thank you for sharing this Anne…JUST WOW..Blew me away

3. ShaunyNews says:

Reblogged this on ShaunyNews – You are here now, why not comment? and commented:

Thank you for sharing this Anne…JUST WOW..Blew me away
    Please find time and give this video a watch, it will restore your faith in the human spirit

I love this video, Shaun. It is perfect. You are so right that there are honesting, loving, hardworking people in all societies who live “loving their neighbor” ! I am so glad you liked the video

• ShaunyNews says:

It shows me what is real. I know our World is 100% different than our news tells us. News talks rubbish. Main Stream Media I mean. These are the stories media should be showing the World, because they are real and show reality.
        As I said before 100 times, nobody wants to hate, they are told to hate. Then hate becomes natural. This guy in the video wouldn’t understand hate, and that is the story here.. x

x

So true, Shaun! .

• ShaunyNews says:

I think so ..xx

4. Wow … Truly inspiring ! Thanks for sharing

5. Donna says:

comment: Can anyone please enlighten me on the music which accompanies the powerful video MEET THE RICEST MAN samosa vendor Please, I would be eternally grateful, thank you