Music Monday “Ode to Joy” Ludwig Van Beethoven Flash Dance in Vienna

A joyful gift performed in an elegant, monumental  city. . . . .

Video | This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Music Monday “Ode to Joy” Ludwig Van Beethoven Flash Dance in Vienna

1. Dr. Rex says:

Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    I’ve seen this one before. It has always made me smile. I reblog for others to see. TY for sharing!!

this is too cute!

3. Cee Neuner says:

I’ve seen this before and absolutely love it.

4. inavukic says:

Was in Vienna two years ago and the city centre street theater life is amazing – one city I could live in for sure 😀

It is one of husband ‘a favorite cities. He is Adolfo Loos fan. I thought it beautiful but felt strong anti -semitism and didn’t like that . Besides, sachor-torte was dry and tasteless, not at all living up to it’s reputation!

5. reocochran says:

I love the traditional “Ode to Joy,” and wonder if the flash mob’s is changed? I am at the library and don’t want to go buy ear-buds! I am sure glad to see so many participants and would love the energy if I were there! Smiles, Robin