Light of the World Award

being-a-light-in-the-world1 (1)   My friend Shaun Gibson presented me with this gift on my birthday. I was touched at his recognition and because of the meaning of the title.  That is a lot to live up to!    Shaun is a very special blogger and you will find him at shaunynews.wordpress.com where he keeps us all informed with world news including his beloved “football,” music and just whatever funny or interesting topic that comes his way.  His old blog was prayingforoneday.wordpress.com but that is no longer available.  Shaun is an encourager  and knows what living with continuous pain is all about.  But you will never hear him whine or complain. Shaun is truly an example of  “Being a Light in the World!” Thanks my friend!

Rules:

1.  Thank the person who  nominates you.

2. Honor the bloggers who spread life, love, hope , and peace in the name of all people.

3. Let your nominees know of their nomination.

4. Never give-up encouraging people and speaking truth.

Nominees:

1.  earthquakeboy.wordpress.com

2. iithinks.wordpress.com

3. authorism.wordpress.com

4.witlessdatingafterfifty.wordpress.com

5. thechicagofiles.wordpress.com

6. shivaaydelights.wordpress.com

7. abitofwiggleroom.wordpress.com

8. politicalbaaba.w0rdpress.com

9. prasundutta.com

10. shethp.wordpress.com

Keep blogging and bringing  light to the world!

dsc_0261

This entry was posted in awards, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Light of the World Award

1. How lovely 🙂 when was your birthday??

2. Morgan says:

Congratulations to you for shining your light into the darkness 🙂

3. Dr. Rex says:

Congrats!! Well deserved!!

4. ShethP says:

Congratulations and a belated Happy Birthday! Through your posts, I have learnt how you have touched a considerable number of lives. Thank you for nominating me… I’m truly humbled. 🙂

What kind and thoughtful words. Many thanks. I am really torn about the awards. There are many people who refuse them. Partly, I think because of the time it takes for the process but others who sincerely don’t want an award. My VA manner make me accept when someone is thoughtful enough to recognize my blog. And , I really like to encourage other bloggers. Some reply with such enthusiasm that makes me laugh. The best to me are the gentle, encouraging , heartfelt comments as the one you just wrote to me. Blessings

And thank you !

5. Laura says:

Congrats! Love the pictures that came along with the reward!

Congratulations and belated Happy Birthday! Mine was on the 20th. Pisces is a great sign. 😉

7. apsara says:

congratulations, Anne! Your blog truly brings light in many ways.

Congratulations and a very happy birthday to you (I saw that your birthday just past) 🙂 Your blogs is indeed “Light of the World”.

9. Pingback: Light in the World Award | Politicalbaaba

10. reocochran says:

Congratulations! I also wish to offer my sincere apology for not noticing my About page nor the details of your award nominees! I ‘liked’ your post last weekend, then went on my Merry way! I am so ‘bad!’ I have to admit that reading the details is supposed to be part of my responsibility as a fellow blogger! I am so embarrassed that I let this go… So sorry! I will be posting a belated acceptance to this fine award nomination and now, feel that I am not even a good example of a Light in the World! I had just spent some time writing another post with the High Five title… Thank you very, very much for this honor, Anne! Sincerely sorry about this! Robin

Oh Robin don’t worry . I think a number of bloggers , including me, have trouble keeping up with reading blogs , because we are focused on the writing! There is no time limit on awards, thank goodness. I am going now to check out your High Five!

11. Pingback: Being a Light in the World Award | From guestwriters