Welcome Home, Hero!

This is the extended filming of the surprise welcome home for a young lieutenant by his hometown in Winter Park,  Florida. It is guaranteed to touch your heart!

25 Responses to Welcome Home, Hero!

1. Harbin77 says:

Thank you for sharing this hero’s welcome home. Things like this makes you proud to be an American.

Amen, my friend. The only thing I wish was different was the Budweiser logo, I think the wagon and beautiful Clydesdales would have been enough. Well, anyway they paid for it and it is still heartfelt. I understand that Budweiser does lots of good for the returning vets.

• Harbin77 says:

I agree with you about the Budweiser. We are always hearing about alcohol related shootings, car wrecks, etc, yet every where you look it is being shoved at us with advertisement about how good it is. Have a blessed day. Jim

Yes, I didn’t think of that , just that the beautiful story video was somehow cheapened by the advertisement. Well said, my friend!

2. Morgan says:

this is so beautiful. I cry each time I see it 🙂 Budweiser has the right idea 🙂

3. Thank you for sharing it with us. It is really touching. 🙂

I loved that one! Seems like Americana is fading into oblivion. Not much of it round these parts. 😦

5. You are absolutely right, it truly touched my heart…I loved it!!!