Shaun Gibson from prayingforoneday.wordpress.com nominated me for this award quite a while ago. Shaun is one of those special people who live with constant pain. He is not allowing the pain to force him to lose his sunny, encouraging disposition. No anger or complaining appear in his posts. He is using his understanding of suffering to bless and encourage others. You will be inspired by his blog and my friend Shaun. Do visit and say hello! Many thanks, my friend!
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers
- Send the nominees a comment to let them know of their nomination.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself
- Seven Things About Me:
- I like to write more than I like to read.
- I am a good listener when I stop talking!
- I love to encourage people.
- I hate to cook.
- I love to eat, though.
- I have a new year’s goal to lose 15-20 pounds. (Big HS reunion later in the year!)
- I have lost several pounds and am using the exercise machine daily. So far so good!
Thanks to all who have visited my blog. I appreciate you all!
Now for the nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
Happy blogging to all! Thanks for your great work!