The Dragon’s Loyalty Award

dragonsloyaltyaward

Shaun Gibson from prayingforoneday.wordpress.com  nominated me for this award quite a while ago.  Shaun is one of those special people who live with constant pain. He is not allowing  the pain  to  force  him to lose his  sunny, encouraging disposition. No  anger or complaining appear in his posts.   He is using his understanding of suffering to bless  and encourage others.    You will be inspired by his blog and my friend Shaun. Do visit and say hello! Many thanks, my friend!

Award Rules:

1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
  2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
  3. Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers
  4. Send the nominees a comment to let them know of their nomination.
  5. Post seven interesting things about yourself
  • Seven Things About Me:
    1. I like to write more than I like to read.
    2. I am a good listener when I stop talking!
    3. I love to encourage people.
    4. I hate  to cook.
    5. I love to eat, though.
    6. I have a new year’s goal to lose 15-20 pounds. (Big HS reunion later in the year!)
    7. I have lost several pounds and am using the exercise machine daily.  So far so good!

Thanks to all who have visited my blog. I appreciate you all!

Now for the nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:

13. countrythatrocks.wordpress.com

14. springorumkunst.wordpress.com

12. kathyclem.wordpress.com

13. countrythatrocks.wordpress.com

14. springorumkunst.wordpress.com

15. kathyclem.wordpress.com

Happy blogging to all!  Thanks for your great work!

13 Responses to The Dragon’s Loyalty Award

1. kathyclem says:

Thank you so much Anne, I am very honored, It means a lot, Thank you so much. Kathy

2. HankyPanky says:

This is so sweet of you! You sure do encourage others a lot 🙂 Thank you…

3. Chess says:

Congratulations!!!

4. Rusha Sams says:

Congrats on your award! And congrats on losing weight. I’m not fighting my weight-loss battle very well — it’s cold and I’ve discovered too much comfort food on Pinterest!!! Best wishes for continued success.

Thanks for your good wishes. It is indeed hard and a matter of self discipline and that is not me! Last night after coming home from choir, I have to admit I cheated. Oh well, today is another day! 😎

5. Nadyess says:

Congratulations on the award and I wish you lots of fun with the exercising! 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!

6. Pingback: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Part 1 | Living with Shadows

7. Congratulations on the award Anne. Thank you for the nomination. i have just sorted out and posted my participation blog here..