“Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered…
Savoring the experience of quality time.”
Presented by Carolyn Malone, carolynmalone.wordpress.com
My most sincere appreciation goes out to Carolyn at carolynmalone.wordpress.com for this wonderful honor. It’s so nice to know that some of my life moments shared here on WordPress are touching others in a positive way. Carolyn is a wonderful writer, mother, and takes breathtaking photographs. She is a woman of the south as am I , but now lives in and loves Colorado, in spite of the cold weather. She is very sensitive and encouraging which makes me even more appreciative of this award. Many thanks my friend!
- Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them of the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude – Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor – Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration – Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
When I started this blog in February, it was to be a memory book of my time in India. I didn’t want a traditional travel journal that lists places I visited. I wanted to write on places, people and experiences that really touched me in some way.. . . . . .such as feral dogs, and monkeys! I was just hoping my children, grandchildren or great grandchildren might want to read this someday to learn more about who their Miss Anne was! And I thought it would just be writing during my time in India. My son, Christian, said don’t limit the blog to India with the title, because you might want to continue writing when you got back to New York. and he was right. I am so glad that he suggested that as I have loved continuing to share my thoughts and experiences from home as well. It helps to have something worthwhile to do do since I retired from teaching to go to India. I thank all my Word Press friends for reading , commenting and following talesalongtheway.com. It still amazes me that you do! Many thanks Carolyn for your continued friendship!
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
Congratulations and best wishes to you all!