Three Wise Women

unnamed (15)

I couldn’t resist!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Three Wise Women

1. Dalo 2013 says:

Very well done 🙂
    Wish you a very happy holiday season!

2. OyiaBrown says:

Reblogged this on Oyia Brown and commented:
    Outshining the Three ‘Wise’ Men!

3. Did you see the recent study proving that men and women use different parts of their brains? It’s why men are better at reading maps than asking for help 🙂 I am so cold right now! I’ve been fine with the weather until this morning 🙂

I did. It is also the Mars , Venice thing don ‘T you think ? But wouldn’t be boring if we were all the same. I hope you warm now . I had an early appointment this am esrly. In Troy it was -2 degrees when I went out, can ‘t imagine how cold it was out there!

4. foodbod says:

So much so true…

5. AngieG9 says:

But so true. Have a fridge magnet that says it all –” men are only good for one thing–but how many times do you have to parallel park?”

6. reocochran says:

Wow! This was a great and humorous take on the Three Wise Men and there you have 50 bloggers who also loved it! Congratulations for your having such a great group of commenters, also! Robin

I loved that poster, too. I just write on things I am interested in and most of the times people read and often respond to my eclectic blog topics. Tell you the truth, I am amazed and didn’t think anyone but my children or grand children might like it! No accounting for taste! 😎