Oh, it is still summer, isn’t it? My friend Shehanne Moore honored me with this award several weeks back and I am just “getting it done” now! The really cool thing is that Shehanne started this award and then it came around full circle to her when two of her friends nominated her. Now she is sending it out again. Shehanne is a published author of “smexy” romance novels set in her native Scotland. Two of her works are Unraveling of Lady Flurry and Judas Bride, both available on Amazon for your Kindle. Shehanne writes and lives in Scotland with her husband and children. She has a great sense of humor and is a very encouraging blogger. Visit her at:
1. Display the Summer Sun Award medallion and link back to the blog from the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate a further lucky eight recipients (one for each ray of sun).
Questions and My Answers:
1. Favorite song with summer in the title or lyrics . . . . . Summer Time
2. Favorite summer book: Life of Pi by Yann Martel, now that I have visited Pondicherry.
3. Favorite summer film: Dog Days of Summer
4. Favorite summer memory: The birth of my children in July and August, 6 years apart.
5. Favorite summer destination: Ireland
6. Books included in my suitcase: God of Small Things by Roy , The House on Tenafly Road by Andrenne Morris (http://middlemaybooks.com/) , Tarquin Hall’s Mysteries set in India.
7. Next likely destination: Istanbul and/or Berlin
8. What hottie would I wnat to share the summer with: My architect!
Congratulations to my eight nominees: