WordPress Family Award
I was most honored to be nominated by two blogger friends within days of each other for this lovely WordPress Family Award. I decided to thank them and nominate others all on one post. First, I heard from Sista Sertraline at Phoenix Flights. She is a very brave, transparent person who struggles with depression, and paranoia who shares those struggles with fine good humor. She is not depressing at all. Check out her blog and encourage her to “rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and learn to live again in 2013!” sistasertaline.wordpress.com
The second nomination came from Sonal who has simplyvegitarian777.wordpress.com Check out her vegetarian recipes adapted from all over the world and are low-fat as well. She has ideas for cooking with children, links to her two other blogs…..and she writes poetry! Sonal is a passionate India who has a great love for her country as I do. She is also a truly lovely encourager. If you don’t know these bloggers, please visit their sites and be enriched!
The Creator of this award wrote:
‘This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family.”
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (see above).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (also see above!)
3. Nominate 10 others who have positively impacted your WordPress experience.
4. Don’t forget to let your WordPress family members know of your nomination.
5. That’s it! Just pick 10 people that have accepted you as a friend, and spread the love!
10. likeasilverlake.wordpress.com 11. nwharrisbooks.wordpress.com 12. annalinnehan.com 13. moderatextremetravel.com 14. insaneowl.com 15. alotonyourplate.wordpress.com 16. sfoxwriting.com 17. mysticalwild.wordpress.com 18. inspiringevolution.wordpress.com 19. anitaflowersdotme.wordpress.com 20. thejeremynix.wordpress.com 21. artattack4.wordpress.com 22. ks3nia.wordpress.com 23. cbkwgl.wordpress.com 24. hansiriley.wordpress.com
Thanks to all of you for letting me be part of your family! Namaste. . . . Anne If this is all out of a list. I have no idea what to do about it. It was all a list of 1-24 nominees when I typed it, but when I previewed it was now. Sorry…