I am grateful to Sangeeta of lifeisavacation.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award. She has also been appreciating my posts over the weeks, is very encouraging, and is one of my new Indian friends. I am very grateful, and happy to beable to encourage other terrific blogs with my nominations.
I like the changes that Sangeeta included in the rules and will keep them for my nominations.
Here are the simpler rules for the Liebster: (Note that the award has gone through various permutations over the years.)
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
- Let your nominees know you chose them by posting on their blog.
This year’s rules add several items:
- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions that your tagger has asked.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Ask 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
I will keep it simple for myself and many of my nominees ( who are quite new to the blogosphere). I will write a few lines about myself , leaving it to the readers’ imagination to figure out the 11 things included in my paragraph.
My 11 nominees are:
I am a retired elementary teacher who has had two big adventures. I got my master’s degree late in my teaching career and got a job in Arizona while my husband continued to teach in New York. We visited back and forth for seven years like the young couples do! And last January, I went to India for four fabulous months. Everyone can and should be a lifelong learner. I have also learned to blog and I am really hooked on the whole process. I now have friends I speak to daily all across the world! Namaste. . .