This award comes in seven, an amazing bundle!
My friend Mark at markbialczak.com has nominated my blog for this amazing award. He is one of the interesting, multifaceted people I am now friends with on WordPress. You will want to visit him through his blog and not in person in Syracuse, New York, the home of Syracuse University, ” the snowiest university” in the US! Mark is a sport’s journalist by trade but a truly gentle-man who posts about films and the homeless in Syracuse. He clearly exemplifies the descriptive adjectives of this award: For heart, peace, and hope. One very special story about Mark, is that he writes a personal response to any comment on his blog. Well, you might say, all bloggers do that. Yes, but Mark always uses the person’s name in his response. It is as if he is speaking directly to you ! Very personal, considerate and thoughtful. Thanks Mark!
Here are the rules for The Seven Awards:
1. Display the logos somewhere on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations.
Some facts about me are:
1. Two of my favorite films are ‘Lost in Translation,’ and ‘In Bruges’.
2. My two favorite “faith films” are ‘The Way,’ and ‘Of Gods and Men.’ I have not seen ‘Son of God.’ 3. I have lived all over the US in Virginia, Maryland, Kansas, and Arizona.
4. Before you ask, I always say that I live in ____, but I am from Virginia! The accent attests to that.
5. Virginia is a “state of mind.” I am Virginian at heart with all my quirks both endearing and annoying!
6. I am really hooked and horrified at Netflix ‘House of Cards.’ Oh can it be true about Washington, DC?
7 I also love ‘Downton Abbey’ the BBC Masterpiece winner! Oh, the costumes, social manners, elegant parties, and tragedy of life in the early 20th century England.
Here are my nominees. They are cool. They are hot. They are honest. They are passionate. Check out their blogs!
Thanks to all of you for the lovely reading and learning I have gotten from your posts. Happy blogging!